Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Starry Sky


Meet Starry Sky. That fabulously warm weather I was talking about a few days ago? I spoke too soon. Outside it is now a fall appropriate 51 degrees Fahrenheit. The necklace was inspired by the sudden chill and a beautiful collection of cut crystal beads lying in my craft box.

This necklace will be gifted to one of my beloved cousins for Christmas. She was also a partial inspiration for the overall design: simple, classic, and feminine.

I honestly cannot wait for the snow to come. Warm weather is nice, but late fall and winter holidays are not the same without cold weather. My current mood leans toward iterations of crystal necklaces reminiscent of ice and snow. Starry sky is an expression of crisp fall nights and clear brilliant skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment